Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Aroma of Books

Do the aroma of books in a bookstore or library calm you? They do me. After a particularly stressful day yesterday, I went to Barnes and Noble. It's in the same mall as Petsmart, (time to replenish my supply of cat food for Rachel) so I decided to go. I spent more than I meant to, I wanted to get "Malled" by Caitlin Kelly and "Idea Man" by Paul Allen. While there I found "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens Personal Workbook" by Sean Covey on clearance, so I bought it to take to school for any students needing something like this. I also found "The Steve Jobs Way" by Jay Elliot, and given that I'm a business geek as well as a computer geek, I thought this might be something interesting to read.

So, which one of these do you think I'm reading?

Answer: Trick question.



I'm still reading "Jane Austen: A Life" by David Nokes. His is a more in depth look at the life of Jane Austen without painting her as perfection.

On Amazon

No comments: